Library Information and Support for Technology (LIST) is responsible for providing desktop support to K-State Libraries staff desktop computing equipment (approximately 250 machines).
Description of duties:
- Assist library staff with computer issues - on the phone and in person
- Maintain shared machines, check out laptops and public scanners
- Plan and carry out projects such as imaging, software installation, inventory and documentation
- Provide support for conference rooms, collaboration rooms, and seminar rooms
**All these steps will be taught to the successful applicant
- Computer troubleshooting experience
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
- Comfortable in multiple OS environments (Mac, Windows)
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite
- Technical writing
Two (2) positions available. Expected start date: August 26, 2019 OR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
This positions are expected to continue through the Fall 2019/Spring 2020 semesters.
10-20 hours/week between regular office hours Monday-Friday, 7:30am-5:30pm.
Hours determined by class schedule and unit needs.
Complete the application form making sure to upload your resume and class schedule.
You will be contacted via your K-State email if you are selected for an interview.