Library Information and Support for Technology (LIST) is responsible for providing desktop support to K-State Libraries staff desktop computing equipment (approximately 250 machines).
Description of duties:
- Assist library staff with computer issues - on the phone and in person
- Maintain shared machines, check out laptops and public scanners
- Plan and carry out projects such as imaging, software installation, inventory and documentation
- Provide support for conference rooms, collaboration rooms, and seminar rooms
**All these steps will be taught to the successful applicant
- Computer troubleshooting experience
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
- Comfortable in multiple OS environments (Mac, Windows)
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite
- Technical writing
Three (3) positions available. Expected start date: as soon as November 30, 2020
18 hours/week between regular office hours Monday-Friday, 7:30am-5:30pm.
Hours determined by class schedule and unit needs. Prefer students available to work over breaks.
Complete the application form making sure to upload your resume and class schedule.
You will be contacted via your K-State email if you are selected for an interview.