Roles and Responsibilities
- Attend regular monthly meetings
- Attend annual retreat
- Serve a two-year term (unless you are graduating)
- Participate in one committee
- Complete at least two hours of service each semester outside of regular meetings
- Conduct outreach activities such as staffing informational booths, speaking to small groups, or giving tours
- Complete educational training about library services and resources
- Share information about the Libraries on your personal social media accounts
Annual Retreat: The annual retreat will be held virtually on Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020 from 8:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Students will get to know their fellow ambassadors, participate in icebreaker activities, and learn more about the program.
Monthly Meetings: Monthly meetings are generally the last Tuesday of the month while school is in session. To improve efficiency, committee meetings are held on the same night as the full ambassador meetings.
2020 Monthly Meeting Schedule: Fall meetings will be conducted virtually.
Committee meeting: 7:30–8:30 p.m.
Full Ambassador meeting: 8:30–9:30 p.m.
- September 29
- October 27
- November 17 (not the last Tuesday due to Fall Break)
- January 26
- February 23
- March 30
- April 27