About the awards
K-State Libraries honor individuals for their outstanding achievements, service, leadership, and dedication with three awards.
- Brice G. Hobrock Distinguished Faculty Award for faculty
- Dean's Award for professional staff
- University Support Staff Employee of the Year for university support staff
The awards, presented annually, consist of a monetary gift and a plaque engraved with the recipient's name. The plaques will be displayed in Hale Library.
- December 2021 - Nominations open.
- January 2022 - Deadline for nominations.
- Award recipients are announced in a ceremony in early Spring 2022.