- About Us
Reserve Conference Rooms
The Montgomery Family Conference Room, Hale 301A, and the William T. Kemper Foundation Conference Room, Hale 401B, are available for K-State students, staff, and faculty to reserve evenings (after 5:00 pm) and weekends.
Feel free to use one of the rooms anytime, day or night, if no one else is occupying the rooms.
When using these rooms please keep in mind:
- A RoomWizard device displays the scheduled appointments outside each room.
- Room occupancy is 30 people
- If technology is needed, contact the IT Help Desk in advance for equipment checkout
- Rooms cannot be reserved by instructors for regular class meeting locations
To reserve a room
- One time reservation-contact Library Help 785-532-3014
- Recurring reservations-contact Building Services at 785-532-7471