- About Us
Reserve Conference Rooms
The Montgomery Family Conference Room, Hale 301A, and the William T. Kemper Foundation Conference Room, Hale 401B, are available for K-State students, staff, and faculty to reserve evenings (after 5:00 pm) and weekends.
Feel free to use one of the rooms anytime, day or night, if no one else is occupying the rooms. Sheets displaying upcoming reservations are posted outside each room.
When using these rooms please keep in mind:
- Room occupancy is 30 people
- You must reserve the room 24 hours in advance to have your meeting posted on the schedule
- If technology is needed, contact the IT Help Desk in advance for equipment checkout
- Rooms cannot be reserved by instructors for regular class meeting locations
To reserve a room
- One time reservation-contact Library Help 785-532-3014
- Recurring reservations-contact Building Services at 785-532-7471