The following databases, print and electronic journals have been identified for potential non-renewal in the coming year. We identified these items by analyzing usage statistics, cost of subscription and yearly increases, cost-per-use, and use in curriculum or ongoing research programs.
For more details, please see the announcement from K-State Today.
Journals under consideration for potential cancellation
Please provide all comments before August 11, 2018
Duke University Press Journals | Download PDF, Excel
Share your feedback on Duke University Press Journals
University of Cambridge Journals | Download PDF, Excel
Share your feedback on University of Cambridge Journals
University of Chicago Press Journals | Download PDF, Excel
Share your feedback on University of Chicago Press Journals
Oxford University Press Journals | Download PDF, Excel
Share your feedback on Oxford University Press Journals
These resources will be reviewed for an additional year while we investigate lower-cost options.
- INSPEC (database)
- Safari Tech (Electronic Book Package)
These items will be cancelled in FY19
- ABELL (Annual Bibliography of English Language and Literature) (Database)
- American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy
- eHRAF (Database)
- Historical Abstracts (Database)
- Library Literature and Information Science Full Text (Database)
- Muhle und Mischfutter (Journal-print)
- Proceedings of A Deer Course for Veterinarians (Serial-print)
- Public Administration Abstracts (Database)
- Emerald Management Xtra (Electronic book and/or journal packages)
We strive to ensure a transparent process and to keep all students, researchers, and faculty updated on recent or upcoming changes. Please refer to our web page with updated information regarding potential resource cancellations, and feel free to send any feedback, questions, or concerns using our online form.
Items to which we no longer have access can be requested through interlibrary loan.