The Academic services Student Specialist will assist the Instructional Design Librarian and other librarians in the Academic Services Department in:
- Design, creation and maintenance of online learning tools
- Copy editing of online learning tools
- Creating transcripts of audio and video
- Coding of usability studies
- Other tasks assigned by Academic Services Librarians such as working on the GRA web site and database (https://www.lib.k-state.edu/gracroplands/)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with web design and html
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Willingness to investigate or learn new technologies
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Camtasia or Audacity
- Graphic design coursework and/or experience
Computer, printer, various software programs, and the web.
The applicant will be working 20 hours a week. The work will be accomplished between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
To apply, please download the application form (pdf). Once you have completed the application
**If you are selected for an interview you will be contacted via e-mail.**