NOTICE: Due to the fire Hale Library is unable to reserve rooms until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Our Hemisphere Room, located on the 5th floor, is a valuable asset within our library. This feature provides an adaptable space to meet the needs of university colleges and departments for university-related events. Available Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm, this space has the capability to host anywhere from 30 to 134 people for networking, lectures, seminars, and more. Technology is also available for use within the room.
|Conference style (tables setup with chairs)||30|
|Classroom style (tables and chairs)||60|
|Lecture (all chairs, no tables)||100|
|No table or chairs||134|
Food and Beverages
- Limited, light refreshments and light lunches are allowed
- Catered meals must be preapproved then organized by the host
- Note delivery arrangements on reservation form for building access
- $75/hour or $525/day, additional $100 fee for times outside working hours
- $100 fee for no-shows or cancelations less than 48 hours
- Media, equipment use, setup and tear down are included in fees;