Current Student OpeningsStudent Jobs Feed
EligibilityStudent positions require that you be enrolled at K-State in at least six credit hours during the fall or spring semester. (In the event that an applicant is granted an interview, a copy of his/her class schedule must be presented at this time.) Students eligible for Work Study receive preference. K-State's complete eligibility policy including summer work.
- Download and complete the Student Employment Application
- Attach application to an email to
- Set the subject of your email. In the subject line of your e-mail, type Students – [Position(s) you are applying for]. Up to three positions can be listed in the subject line of a single application. Preference will be given to the first position listed by the applicant. The position(s) named must be currently open to receive consideration.
- Attach a résumé. A résumé is desirable but not required and can be attached to the electronic application.
- Send the email. We will contact you if you are chosen for an interview.
- If you are not contacted for an interview and wish to be considered for a subsequent opening in the same semester, please inform our student hiring coordinator, Kim Piper at or 532-5564. A new application is required each semester.