K-State Libraries are for you
Welcome to the Libraries! We're excited you're here. This page was designed for our more than 2000 international students on campus. Here you will find a brief overview of our most important resources and services. To get started, watch the video shown below.
Did you know?
- Hale Library is the largest of the university's libraries. It has five floors, with many spaces for group study. The entire 3rd floor is a quiet zone.
- During the semester, Hale Library is open until 12 am from Sunday through Thursday. Find out when we're open here.
- Students can eat, drink, and sleep in the library.
- We have a Meditation Alcove on the 4th floor of Hale Library.
- There is no limit on the number of items you can check out from K-State Libraries.
- We have over 200 computers for your academic and personal use. We also have printers, copiers, and free scanning!
- Like most American university libraries, K-State does not provide textbooks for current classes. Ask a librarian to help you find out if we have the textbook you are looking for.
Important Services and Resources
My Library Account
Access to your personal account allows you to manage all of your library materials in one place.Watch this brief video to learn how to access your account.
Ask a Librarian
If you need any help with your research, or have any question about K-State Libraries, we are here to help. You can email us (firstname.lastname@example.org), call us (785-532-3014), text us (785-727-4116), chat with us, or make an appointment with us. Feel free to ask us any question or stop by to just say hi!
If you need a book, article, DVD, or other item that is not in our collection, we will get it from another library. This service is free to all K-State students. To access ILL, log in with your K-State eID and password.