K-State Libraries are for you
Welcome to the Libraries! We're excited you're here. This page was designed for our more than 2000 international students on campus. Here you will find a brief overview of our most important resources and services. To get started, watch the video shown below (or access it directly).
Important Services and Resources
|Important Services and Resources
My Library Account
Ask a Librarian
Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
Did you know?
- Hale Library is the largest of the university's libraries. It has five floors, with many spaces for group study. The entire 3rd floor is a quiet zone.
- During the semester, Hale Library is open until 12 am from Sunday through Thursday. Find out when we're open.
- Students can eat, drink, and sleep in the library.
- There is no limit on the number of items you can check out from K-State Libraries.
- We have over 200 computers for your academic and personal use. We also have printers, copiers, and free scanning!
- Like most American university libraries, K-State does not provide textbooks for current classes. Ask a librarian to help you find out if we have the textbook you are looking for.