To nominate a student for the Student Employee of the Month award, please elaborate on the following:
- Exceptional personal qualities such as: flexibility, adaptability, initiative, leadership skills, responsibility, and creativity.
- Outstanding team member qualities, attitude, and performance.
- Excellent customer service and work ethic: going above and beyond the requirements in the position description.
- Successful methods of improving work place procedures.
- Suggestion of a new idea, method, or program. This may result in saving money, time, improving productivity, and/or team morale.
- Any other criteria decided by the nominator that meets the goals and objectives of the Libraries.
Nominations accepted the 1st through the end of the month. No late nominations will be accepted.
The 2013 – 2014 Selection Committee is comprise of Kim Piper (Human Resources) and Robin Brown ( Building Services).
The Committee will meet each month to discuss nominations and select a winner. The winner will be announced during the following month’s all-staff meeting.