To nominate a student for the Student Employee of the Month award, please elaborate on the following:
- Exceptional personal qualities such as: flexibility, adaptability, initiative, leadership skills, responsibility, and creativity.
- Outstanding team member qualities, attitude, and performance.
- Excellent customer service and work ethic: going above and beyond the requirements in the position description.
- Successful methods of improving work place procedures.
- Suggestion of a new idea, method, or program. This may result in saving money, time, improving productivity, and/or team morale.
- Any other criteria decided by the nominator that meets the goals and objectives of the Libraries.
The 2013 – 2014 Selection Committee is comprise of Kim Piper (Human Resources), Jeremy Walker (Undergraduate & Community Services), and Robin Brown ( Building Services).
The Committee will meet each month to discuss nominations and select a winner. The winner will be announced during the following month’s all-staff meeting.