We may. Although we do not usually have textbooks for K-State courses, some instructors bring us their personally owned textbooks so we can place the copies on reserve and we occasionally receive older editions as donations.
To see if we own an edition of your textbook, check our collection by following these steps:
- Type in the name of the book in Search It, the search box located in the middle of our home page
- If needed, you can Refine My Results by Library, Resource Type, or other facets
- If we own a copy, it will display, give you a location, and provide more information
- To see more options such as the loan period for your status, Sign in at the top right corner of Search It
- To see the load period, click on Find it at the Library
A textbook could also be personally owned by an instructor, so you'll want to also check our Course Reserves by following these steps:
- Open Search It Advanced by clicking on this link in the middle of our home page
- Click the Course Reserves tab
- You can start vague, leave the default fields, and type in a subject such as history in the search box
- Then, if needed, Refine My Results by choosing a link under Course Name, Course Code and Section, Course Instructors, or Academic Department
- If you don't find it; we may still have it. Contact Library Help and we will check for you.