- About Us
Salina and other campus libraries, Offsite, and Annex storage: How do I get items from them?
You may request items located in the Annex, Offsite storage, and from campus libraries, including Salina, be sent to any campus library for pick up, through the online catalog.
Catalog records display a link to online access, an area, or a library location. The record below shows how Offsite storage and Annex locations display in the catalog.
Request items by filling out a quick form in MyLibrary.
- To launch the catalog record, click the image below. From the catalog record, on the right hand side of the record, click on Place a Request.
- At MyLibrary Login, type in your eID and password
- When screen opens, choose Offsite/campus library request, add volume, issue and comments (if relevant) and choose which library you want to "Pick Up At".
- Hit the submit button and don't forget to log out! (top right corner)
- In about 3-7 days, you can retrieve your Offsite Storage item at the library you chose in the "Pick Up At" section of the form.
- Annex and campus library transfers requests (including transfers from Salina to Manhattan and from Manhattan to Salina) are available in 1-2 days.