- About Us
Reserves: Do you have the book (or video or test or notes) I need on reserve?
Each semester several instructors ask us to place books, videos, copies of old exams, course notes, readings, and/or other types of materials on reserve for their courses. They do this to keep the items secure and to limit the amount of time each item can be checked out (so each person in a class can have a chance to use it).
You can see what we have on reserve by following these steps:
- Open Search It Advanced by clicking on this link in the middle of our home page
- Click the Course Reserves tab
- You can start vague, leave the default field, and type in a subject such as history in the search box.
- Then, if needed, Refine My Results by choosing a link under Course Name, Course Code and Section, Course Instructors, or Academic Department
- If you don't find it; we may still have it. Contact Library Help and we will check for you.