- About Us
Renew: How can I renew my books or cds?
The following instructions apply to books or cds you have borrowed from one of the Kansas State University Libraries. They do not apply to books you borrowed through Interlibrary Loan .
- Open K-State Libraries' catalog:
- Click the "My Account" button
- K-state patrons: use your eID and password. If that doesn't work, try the option listed below for "others."
- Others: click the "here" button. Then type your last name in the first box and your driver's licence number in the second box. Leave out all dashes and if your driver's licence starts with a letter, type the number zero in place of that letter. For example, if your driver's license number is K03-11-0836, you would type 003110836.
- You will see a list of the books you have checked out. The list shows the due date for each book. You can put a check mark next to each book you wish to renew and click the "renew" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Be sure to check to see if the renewal date for the book changed. If the renewal date did not change, you may have reached the renewal limit for the book or maybe someone requested the book. If you need assistance renewing a book, call Hale Library Help at 785-532-3014 and we will be happy to assist you.