- About Us
Renew: How can I renew an interlibrary loan?
- Log in to your Interlibrary Services account. The link is also available from our home page, under I want to... Request an Interlibrary Loan.
- Locate the loan to renew, under "Checked Out Items", and verify that it says "yes" in the "Renewal Allowed?" column.
- If renewable, you may request renewals four days before the due date until two days past due.
- When requesting a renewal, you'll receive a tentative two week renewal. The lending library may give you a longer or shorter renewal, or occasionally will not approve the renewal. We'll e-mail you the lending library's response.
- To submit the renewal request, first click on the Transaction Number of the item you want to request.
- Next, click on "Renew Request," near the top of the screen. If "Renew Request" is not on the screen, either the loan is not renewable or you are blocked due to overdue items.
- Once you've requested the renewal, check and make sure the new tentative due date displays at the top of the page.
If you need assistance contact Interlibrary Services at email@example.com or (785) 532-7440.