- About Us
RefWorks: What is it? How do I use it?
Refworks is an online application that makes it easy to organize information about articles, books, websites, and other research documents. It also simplifies the process of creating a bibliography (or references cited list), and when paired with Write-n-Cite, simplifies the process of creating in-text citations. Kansas State University faculty, staff, and students may use RefWorks. Students who create a RefWorks account while enrolled at K-State may retain access to their account even after they graduate. K-State Libraries often provides free classes about RefWorks.
Getting Started in RefWorks
- If you are off campus and access RefWorks through K-State Libraries’ home page, you will be asked for your K-State eID and password
- If you are off-campus and access RefWorks by going to: www.refworks.com, you will be asked for your Group Code
- RefWorks Help
See the RefWorks tab in the Citations and Bibliographies LibGuide for information on
- Creating an account, or multiple accounts
- How to get forgotten login information
- Manuals and tutorials
- Add and Exporting References
- Intermediate Tips