- About Us
Printing: How do I print in the library?
Printing at Hale Library is similar to how you would print at home – but with a few more steps.
- First, make sure you have your K-State ID Card and know your eID and password – you'll need them to print. Community members, see Library Help, 2nd floor Hale Library for printing assistance.
- If the article is in pdf format, click on the printer icon within Adobe Acrobat. If the article is not in pdf, look for a link that will reformat the article for printing, select it if it is available, and then click on File and then Print.
- Click OK on the dialog box that appears
- Name the print job
- Go to one of the InfoCommons print stations and login with your eID and password
- Swipe your K-State ID
- Scroll through the list of print jobs and highlight your job & click the Print icon
Weigel Architecture Library
The directions for printing at Weigle are the same as Hale except when you select the printer: UCL Hale Black and White, it will print in Weigel, not in Hale Library.
Fiedler Engineering, K-State at Salina, Math/Physics, and the Veterinary Medical libraries
To learn how to print in any of these libraries, contact the individual library directly.
- These instructions are for printing in black and white. If you would like to print in color, then you need to change a couple of settings.
- The cost for black-and-white printing is 10¢ per page for single-sided print jobs and 9¢ per side for duplex print jobs and the cost for color printing is 75¢ per one-sided page.
- For information on software, setting up wireless printing on your laptop, and how to add more funds to your card, see The Library Equipment LibGuide Computers & Printers tab.
- The librarary printers/computers are set to print double-sided. To change this setting, see Information Technology Services Duplex and single-sided printing.
- If you have any problems with printing, you can get help at the IT Help Desk or read more about their printing instructions.