- About Us
Interlibrary Loan: How do I register for an ILLIAD account?
You can submit interlibrary loan requests through our ILLiad system. This system will allow you to not only submit requests, but also to edit them, ask for renewals, and download articles you have requested as PDF files. It is easy to set up an account:
- From the K-State Libraries' home page, click the "Request an Interlibrary loan"
- Login with your eID and password - if you do not have an ILLIAD ccount, it will prompt you to create one
- Complete the registration form
- For assistance, contact Interlibrary Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (785) 532-7440
- Be sure to log off and close your browser!