Where are the photocopiers?
K-State Libraries has several black and white photocopiers, two all in one machines. Full service color photocopies are available at the Veterinary Medical Library.
Hale Library - floorplan
* photocopiers - one each on the first and second floors (2)
* print, scan, copy all in one machines (2) - second floor
How much do the photocopiers cost to use?
Copiers take cash or coins and the cost for copies in all the libraries, except for the Veterinary Medical Library, is $.10/page.
The all in one machines are also $.10/page but they use the PaperCut program and the cost is deducted from your print account.
Veterinary Medical Library self service photocopies are $.06/page, full service black and white photocopies are $.06/page & color copies are $.60/page
How do I make a photocopy?
1. Place the item face-down on the upper-left corner of the copiers glass surface.
2. The long edge of the item should be parallel to the left edge of the copier
3. If the item exceeds 11" in height or 8.5" in width, use the magnification selection to reduce the size. We only have 8.5" x 11" paper, so if the item you want to copy is 17" x 22" you need to make a 50% reduction.
4. Insert coins or cash into the appropriate money receptacle.
5. Press copy.
How do I use the All in One machines?
Library How to Print, Scan, Copy: All in one place! video