- About Us
Equipment: Can I check out cameras, laptops, headphones, and other equipment?
Equipment is available for check out in Hale Library, at no charge, at the Information Technology Services Equipment Checkout, with a K-State ID Card.
- K-State faculty, staff, and students may check out equipment at the IT Help Desk, 214 Hale. To reserve equipment call 785-532-4918, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by.
- Equipment available for check out include laptops, digital and still cameras, projectors, projector screens, audio recording equipment, tripods, microphones, headphones, and webcams.
- Laptops may be checked out for 4 hours by undergraduates, and for 3 days by faculty and graduate students.
- Projectors, camcorders, cameras, and other equipment may be checked out for 3 days.
Laptops at Fiedler Engineering
- Students enrolled in an engineering program and engineering faculty and staff may check out laptops for 4-hours during their service hours.
- Laptops are renewable if you bring them back and check them out again.
- These laptops only work on campus when connected to the K-State network.
K-State at Salina, Math/Physics, Weigel Architecture, Veterinary Medical Libraries
To learn about the availability of equipment at any of these libraries, please contact the individual library directly.