- About Us
Donations: How can I donate books?
Kansas State University at Manhattan
Three different channels of donation are:
- To the Friends of the K-State Libraries book sale.
- Donation bins are located inside Hale Library, near the Sunflower and the Loggia entrances.
- We gladly accept a variety of material, including books, journals, videos and sound recordings.
- Larger donations may be dropped off at our loading dock with previous approval from Building Services.
- Most of these donations will be sold and the proceeds used for Friends initiatives.
- Donated books for the book sale may be reviewed for possible additions to our collection.
- Thank you for your support!
- To the K-State Libraries collection (guidelines at Content Development and Acquisitions Gifts)
- Rare books or manuscripts and personal papers to Special Collection and University Archives/Manuscripts (guidelines at Content Development and Acquisitions Gifts)
Kansas State University at Salina
To learn about how to donate books to the K-State at Salina Library, please contact a K-State at Salina librarian