- About Us
Distance students: What library services are available to them?
Virtually all library services are available to distance students. You can:
- Get immediate help from a librarian via IM chat, phone, or email during Librarian service hours, or make an appointment with a librarian.
- Access our catalog, databases, electronic journals, and eBooks. Some resoruces will prompt you to enter your eID and password.
- Use our class and research guides to help you with assignments.
- Get Interlibrary services for distance users including document delivery.
- Use citation tools to help cite your sources for a paper.
- Use RefWorks to build your own citations database and create bibliographies.