- About Us
Training: Web of Science database
Back to events list
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Web of Science" with your name, email, and session time you will be attending. There is no cost to attend.
This training session is intended for researchers, faculty, and students. Learn how to use the Web of Science ( Science Citation Index Expanded TM , Social Sciences Citation Index® , Arts & Humanities Citation Index® ) to utilize your research time more efficiently.
This seminar covers:
- The publication selection process
- Using the search interfaces for topic, author, source title, and address searching, as well as more advanced set and field combination searching
- Integration with the ResearcherID author identification product
- E-mailing, saving, printing, or exporting your results to EndNote Web
- Saving a search history and creating search and citation alerts
If you have any questions please contact Adriana Gonzalez at email@example.com.
Sponsored by K-State Libraries and the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs.
February 12, 2013 - 11:00am to 12:00pm
Hale Library, Hemisphere Room