- About Us
K-State Distance Users may request materials from K-State libraries or other libraries using their Interlibrary Loan account.
- Submit each article request on a separate form.
- Submit book chapter requests on separate forms, but no more than two chapters per book. If more than two chapters are needed, submit a loan request to borrow the book.
- Submit requests for K-State Libraries’ books and other materials through your Interlibrary Loan account, rather than through “Search It.”
- Articles and book chapters are usually delivered as PDFs. You will receive an email when a PDF is available to download in your Interlibrary Loan account.
- For distance users living approximately 40 miles or further from Manhattan, we ship books and other materials directly to your home address via UPS. Delivery may take 4-12 days from the time we notify you an item has been shipped. We do not overnight materials.
- For students serving in the military or students/faculty living overseas, we will ship K-State Libraries’ materials to an APO address or other international address. We don’t borrow materials from other libraries to ship overseas.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning loans or for replacement costs if materials are damaged or lost. Therefore they should be insured and returned using a traceable mail service (UPS or FedEx preferred.)