Printing using the Reporter Module (Acquisitions Module Printing)
1. Log into the Reporter Module.
2. Make sure that you are on the Acquisitions tab.
3. Click on the box behind Process Acquisitions Reports/Notices.
4. Click on the boxes behind Process Reports and Process Notices.
Purchase orders print out under Reports and invoice vouchers and serial
claims print out under Notices.
5. To run the job, click on Build Notices/Reports.
A description of the reports sitting in the queue will appear in each
of the sections.
6. Click on Run Reports/Notices. NOTE:
If you DON’T run the job, all the files that are sitting in the queue
will be lost. You must then go to the server to retrieve those files.
(See Refreshing Acquisitions Reports on the Server)
7. Click on Exit to close the Reporter Module.