Lori A. Goetsch has served as Dean of Kansas State University Libraries since May 2004.
Led by Roberta Johnson, Administrative and IT Services Director, and Michelle Bowen, Human Resources and Diversity Director, this unit is responsible for the administrative and operational needs of the Libraries.
- Building Services-Robin Brown, Administrative Specialist
- Financial Services-Lauralea Cox, Accountant
- Human Resources-Michelle Bowen, Human Resources and Diversity Director
- Library Information and Support for Technology (LIST)-Renee Gates, IT Coordinator
- IT Services & Development-Harish Maringanti, Integrated Technology Services Coordinator
Led by Assistant Dean Marcia Stockham, the Content Management and Scholarly Communications Division is responsible for print and electronic collections, acquisitions, resource sharing (Interlibrary Services), metadata and preservation of all formats, and developing digital products, including the New Prairie Press.
- Content Development & Acquisitions-Jo Crawford, Department Head
- Interlibrary Services-Janice Barrons, Interlibrary Services Coordinator
- Metadata & Preservation-Michelle Turvey-Welch, Department Head
- Scholarly Communications & Publishing-Beth Turtle, Department Head
These offices are responsible for library communication, marketing, planning, and assessment.
- Office of Communications and Marketing
- Office of Library Planning and Assessment- Laurel Littrell, Library Planning & Assessment Director
Led by Assistant Dean Mike Haddock, the Research, Education, and Engagement Division is responsible for supporting the research and teaching mission of the university through innovative programs and services across all libraries.
- Faculty & Graduate Services- Adriana Gonzalez, Department Head
- Undergraduate & Community Services-Sara K. Kearns, Department Head
- University Archives & Special Collections-Dave Allen, Department Head
- Web Services-Tara Coleman, Web Services Librarian