Morse Department of Special Collections
- About this database
The Morse Department of Special Collections is responsible for preserving and making available university archives, manuscript and printed collections related to our subject strengths. This search tool is generally for archives and manuscript collections, and the printed collections are available in the library catalog.
- Search Tips
- The search engine looks for records containing every term you submit.
- The search engine finds descriptions or "finding aids" of our manuscripts and archival collections. To search digitized collections, go to http://digital.lib.k-state.edu
- Search By Phrase:
- Use double quotes around your search query, e.g. "Kansas State College"
- Narrow Your Search Results:
- Use a minus sign before a term you want to omit from your results. (e.g. 'anderson -hall' finds entries with the name Anderson, but not entries with Anderson Hall.)
- Browse by collection title, subject, name, or classification.