Log In | Contact Us| View Cart (0)
Browse Collections Digital Content Subjects Creators Record Groups

Dept. of Biological and Agricultural Engineering | Morse Department of Special Collections

Name: Dept. of Biological and Agricultural Engineering


Historical Note: The department of Farm Machinery was first established at Kansas State Agricultural College in April, 1915.  This new department was transferred from the department of Agronomy to the division of Engineering and was headed by F.A. Wirt.  In 1918 the name changed to Farm Engineering and by 1922 it became known as Agricultural Engineering.  The name did not change again until 1994 when the department became known as the department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering.
Sources: Kansas State histories and departmental history file.





Page Generated in: 0.068 seconds (using 116 queries).
Using 7.67MB of memory. (Peak of 7.84MB.)

Powered by Archon Version 3.21 rev-2.1
Copyright ©2012 The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign