Epsilon Sigma Phi, Alpha Rho chapter, records, 1930–2016
[Back to Formatted Version]
Brief Description: These records document the Alpha Rho chapter of Epsilon Sigma Phi, national extension honor society, at Kansas State University from 1930 to 2016. Types of material include programs, constitutions, newsletters, chapter history, minutes, financial information, membership listings, autobiographies, scrapbooks, and photographic materials. Some records from the 1990s are in digital format.
Held at:
Morse Department of Special Collections
Email: libsc [at] ksu.edu
Created by: Epsilon Sigma Phi, Alpha Rho chapter (1930–)
Volume: 6.25 Linear Feet
Acquired: 06/25/1998. 06/25/1998; 08/24/2000; 05/20/2014; 01/13/2015; 02/02/2015; 06/30/2015; 11/11/2015
Arrangement: This collection is organized into 5 series: 1) Chapter Materials, chronological 1930–2016 (incomplete), 2) Administrative Records including minutes and financial information, 3) Membership Records sorted alphabetically, 4) Scrapbooks and Photographic Material, and 5) Printed Materials.
Biographical Note for Epsilon Sigma Phi, Alpha Rho chapter (1930–) : The Alpha Rho chapter of Epsilon Sigma Phi was chartered March 21, 1930 under the direction of Dean Harry Umberger. The original chapter consisted of thirty members. Their vision is to lead the Extension System in promoting and supporting professionalism in Extension.
Access Restrictions: No restrictions.
Subject Index
Kansas State University history - Affiliated organization records
Languages of Materials
English [eng]
Rights/Use Restrictions: The researcher assumes full responsibility for observing all copyright, property, and libel laws as they apply.
Physical Access Notes: No restrictions.
Technical Access Notes: The digital files on computer disks will require appropriate computer hardware and software.
Acquisition Notes: Epsilon Sigma Phi, Alpha Rho chapter  Donation.
PreferredCitation: [Item title], [item date], Epsilon Sigma Phi, Alpha Rho chapter, records, Box [number], Folder [number or title], Morse Department of Special Collections, Kansas State University Libraries.